Clients improve access, lower costs and improve outcomes when employees and their families can experience physician encounters over the phone or online. Patients receive treatment recommendations, prescriptions* sent to pharmacy anywhere in the country, lab test ordering and more.
The Consult A Doctor Foundation
Share the Health
The mission of our charitable foundation is to provide 24/7 phone and e-mail based physician care to low income, uninsured and at-risk population nationwide.
Our service is carried out with the deeply held belief that everyone deserves access to affordable and high quality healthcare. By offering real-time, quality physician care to those who are denied affordable healthcare access, Consult A Doctor hopes to contribute to the community in a substantive and meaningful way.
We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the community through the delivery of effective, cost-efficient, and accessible health services. With a network of U.S. Licensed and Board Certified healthcare providers, the Consult A Doctor Foundation is making a difference in our local community every day!
Consult A Doctor Foundation programs provide high quality health care to at-risk families who do not have ready access to basic primary health care as a result of poverty or lack of insurance coverage. Our services are often an important life line for the neediest families of our community and are designed to provide access to physicians in order to eliminate or prevent serious medical conditions, poor health and negative social outcomes.
Foundation Goals include:
- Provide greater access to quality care
- To educate the medical community, general public, governmental officials & employers about current major issues and trends in health care.
- To raise awareness about the need for maximizing efficient business practices relative to health care.
- To showcase Consult A Doctor and its ability to improve healthcare delivery.
- To demonstrate and discuss the importance of leadership in all components of health care delivery
In order to achieve these goals, the Consult A Doctor Foundation partners with both non-profit charities and for profit organizations that have a vested interest in improving healthcare access in their local communities.
How to help "Share the Health"
Corporate Matching Gifts
Consult A Doctor's "Share the Health" Program allows a corporate sponsor to provide quality health care access for members of their communities, while improving the health of their corporate bottom line by purchasing Consult A Doctor for their employees.
For every employee enrolled in the Consult A Doctor plan, we will earmark one membership to give to a local charity to distribute to someone at risk. You can help improve the health of your community and your organization simply by getting involved!
Individual Donors - Get one - Give one!
Individuals can also help the Consult A Doctor Foundation by being a part of our Get One - Give One Program. For every membership that is purchased, the Consult A Doctor Foundation will give a membership to an at risk family. With the Consult A Doctor Foundation, one person can make a difference!
To accomplish our Mission we will embrace these values:
- Passion - We demonstrate a passion for caring for others and the pursuit of service excellence in all aspects of what we do
- Innovation - We are capable of extraordinary creativity and are willing to explore new ideas to achieve our mission.
- Integrity - We commit to the highest standards and doing the correct thing for the right reasons.
- Respect - We respect the dignity, value and uniqueness of others.
- Accountability - We take a responsible to achieve our priorities.
- Partnership - Working together in collaboration and teamwork is more powerful than working alone.
Wolf Shlagman, CEO
(T) 888-688-3628 Ext. 222